Nashville

Pink Tutu Challenge

$ 0
raised in total
$ 0 +
raised through employee donations

Nashville

Nashville

“Being part of a community means more than just a place where you live. Community brings a sense of togetherness and pride. To me, being ‘All in’ for my community means dedicating my time, knowledge, and money to better others. Everybody needs a little support sometimes, and even the smallest of tasks can change someone’s day, week, or month.”
Mitchell Heim
Project Engineer

In 2021, the Nashville office served more than 10 organizations throughout Middle Tennessee, totaling more than 650 volunteer hours. Employees participated in the MLK Day of Service with The Boys & Girls Club of Middle Tennessee (BGC), volunteering at multiple local clubhouses. From transforming entryways to painting furniture and cabinets, JE Dunn volunteers blew the BGC away with what they accomplished in one day. The Nashville office is also home to an annual Hammer Down Race. The race was a huge success, with many employees and their families volunteering before the sun came up and participating in the race. For the first time in 2021, Healthcare President Jeff Fuller and Nashville Office Leader Sean Buck launched the Pink Tutu Challenge, raising an additional $12,000+ through employee donations, company matches, and then personally matching those donations. The Nashville office’s community impact efforts raised over $150,000 in total from the event, the most given to Our Kids yet, made even better by a check presentation in pink tutus!