Diversity, Equity,

we are committed to

Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion

“I can't express how happy I was when I learned I was picked for the National Diversity Scholarship; I'm glad I can continue studying civil engineering with a lot less financial stress.”
Rubina
University of Maryland-College Park, Civil Engineering

At JE Dunn, our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is stronger than ever. We know that DEI is key for our growth and relevance as it makes us better as an employer, community leader, and business partner. We will continue to be very intentional about hiring the right people (hiring, developing, and retaining the most talented and diverse workforce available). We will continue to be an employer of choice for all (fostering a culture of high inclusion, valuing and leveraging the unique talents of all employees). And, we will continue to provide connections to business growth (focusing on diverse trade partner engagement).

BUiLD

blacks united in learning and development
In 2021, JE Dunn launched a new Employee Resource Group. BUiLD (Blacks United in Learning and Development) works to foster networking, professional development, mentoring, sponsorship, and leadership opportunities with a focus on maximizing engagement at JE Dunn.

National Diversity Scholarship

Offering support in the classroom and guidance on the jobsite, the National Diversity Scholarship is awarded to eight college students across the country.