Charleston

Charleston

Charleston

Charleston

“We have a small team here in Charleston, but they are very passionate about their community. Every one of us wants to get involved, is excited about any opportunity to give back, and just wants to do more. That’s what being ‘All in’ means to me; the level of commitment, passion, and pride for our community is remarkable, and I’m so grateful to be a part of this team. I can’t wait to see what we do next year.”
Janet Bates
Client Solutions Manager

The Charleston office showed the true meaning of community impact. They had the great fortune to partner with Lowcountry leaders from various industries in 2021 to support the Community Resource Center. JE Dunn was instrumental in the renovation of its back room, connecting the center with a local trade partner who generously donated time and materials to create a welcoming and functional space. The Charleston office also supported Communities in Schools, the South Carolina Aquarium, MUSC Hollings Cancer Center, and First Tee Greater Charleston. First Tee held a fun Holiday Girls’ Night Out event for students, where Charleston team members volunteered their time playing golf games and talking about JE Dunn and the construction industry.